got style?

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years Eve

The bigger the dreams & goals, the more fun you’ll have when you reach them. DREAM BIG….
Allyson Lipnack

As we close off 2009, I thought it would be a great way to close the year (as well as ring in the New Year) with Inspiration. An amazing and beautiful person inside and out, Allyson Lipnack is Inspiring.... Shes been a huge source of Inspiration for me in this time where I was a victim of fraud. I am incapable of understanding how someone can take tens of thousands of dollars and have NO remorse. So....Instead of "playing" the victim, she has helped me refocus my energy to greatness....

I Inspire Everyone to do that as well......

Happy New Years !

Inspiration is soo Stylish!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments :)