got style?

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Blond Revolution

Blonds have more fun when they are GLAM  Designer duo Phillip and David Blond! 
They are all about glamour — creating over the top pieces!


For Fashion Week, Footwear designer Christian Louboutin designed all of the shoes hitting the catwalk. 








David and Phillipe collaborated with Christian on all of the embellishing, so each shoe will go perfectly with each look from the show.




Celebs like Fergie, Britney Spears, Debbie Harry, Christina Aguilera also seem to think so...






The Blonds: All about outlandishly designed corsets, studs, glitter, and sequins embellishments. 


These guys Rock Serious Blond Ambition! This would be a show I would want to see... Total Glam Baby!

14 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the glitter, studs, and sequins...what stunning pieces. Great find!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love,
    Thanks for always stopping by my blog--so sorry it's taken me so long to return the favor!!!
    Hahah the pic with the gorilla suit made me laugh a little. I think if I were a show girl, I'd want to wear all of these pieces. Skimpy, sparkly and outrageous!!
    xx
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pics, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    P.S. I have been both a brunette and a blonde and seriously, blondes do have more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ey there! Thank you very much for all your support and comments! They mean a lot to me :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blonds show was incredible. I had never heard of them until a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i love the blonds..... fiercenessss

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wanna try blonde.. too scared tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, they are totally the opposite of subdued luxury, ala different shades of black. very bold

    jack

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments :)