got style?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just another Manic Monday ... (Though its Wednesday's Style Revolution)


I love to express my fashion through Music. When I saw Cheap Mondays Collection.. I started singin' Manic monday.


I love to embrace my inner grunge! The Hipster Grunge Cheap Monday AW10 collection helps me satisfy this guilty pleasure! Im loving this patchwork on the jeans.


I thought this holey look was super badass!



Cheap Monday Closed the Stockholm Fashion Week by continuing to live up to its trendsetting reputation.

They showed raw designs that include clawed clothes and rough textures, which will more than satisfy its avid followers...like me :)

12 comments:

  1. This is so funny...I had heard about Cheap Monday, but had never browsed through their merchandise until yesterday when I was surfing Shopbop.com - loving their pieces!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, edgy looks! And I love how affordable they are!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweater in the second pic!!!
    http://stylespotterfashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly wouldn't mind starting my manic monday in these outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving Stockholm everything xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i definitely like me some cheap monday!!

    xxx
    t

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes yes yes! Shabby Chic :o] love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I totally agree with your comments! This is such a fun collection!

    Cheers,
    VPV

    http://www.vantagepointvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving that see-thru looking sweater, very sexy!!
    -Alexandria

    www.eyeswdeopen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the shredded sweater in the second photo !! omg i must have it. i wonder where i can find that one

    xx lue

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments :)