got style?

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Style Revolution: California Dreaming

OK.. I know I'm obsessed with California. But tis post is not about Cali (well sort of :)) its about what I found and never leave home (on any vacation) without.

My favorite beachside hotel is the Malibu Beach Inn.




This is the view of Carbon Beach from the balcony.


This is me and my daughter (my younger daughter was pouting in the back) in front of the Malibu Beach Inn. Im sporting my Chloe sandals which I love!!!!

This hotel is the epitome of Oceanside Casual Luxury!!

Well the point of my story was not to go talk about the Malibu Beach Inn, per se, its about these UNBELIEVABLE Blankets they give you on the bed.  So amazing I bought one from the hotel then bought 2 more for my house. Its so special, I bring it on every trip I take.

I swear you will fall in love with this Bamboo Eco Chic Blanket by Barefoot Dreams.






When you wrap yourself up in this Lux Throw, you WILL relive the wonder and comfort of your favorite blankie.  


This is A Style Revolution ... That will leave you California Dreaming!!!

9 comments:

  1. You and your daughter are absolutely stunning - and look more like sisters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You and your daughter are soooooo gorgeous!
    You look like sisters!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I have sold many hoodies and blankees from that local family who makes up Barefoot Dreams, at the Planet Blue Kids shop; now at the Lumber Yard.

    Nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your daughter are so cute, nice dresses!

    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures of you and your daughters. Love that blanket! A furry blanket makes for a good end to any bad day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog so cute! I'm a new follower. Check out my blog too when you get a chance : )

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your blog is soooo adorable! love all your post! such an inspiration! definitely bookmarking you! hope you can stop by my blog sometime :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. you and your daughter are so pretty! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments :)